Site Drainage for Buildings (Mini Course – Individual Purchase Course) 1 CEUs
(1.0 CEU) Ground water is one of the main causes of moisture damage to buildings. Buildings that can’t direct ground water away from their foundations suffer moisture damage. This course covers landscapes and devices that keep ground water from wetting the foundation.
- Includes lessons, reading assignments, a single-choice exam, a certificate, CEUs, and easy navigation from your student dashboard.
- Score 80% or better on the final exam, and receive a professional certificate.
- Your student dashboard stores certificates and CEUs.
- Our ‘CEU Lookup Page‘ confirms to employers and third-party certifiers that you completed courses and earned CEUs. Anyone can confirm your course-completion and CEUs, by entering your email address.
How to enroll in a course and complete it:
1. Purchase a course using the ‘Add to cart’ option above. If you don’t have an account, your purchase will create an account/login for you.
2. Course will appear in your Student Dashboard within 2 minutes.
3. Click the ‘Start’ button in your Student Dashboard to access your course.
4. Under the ‘Course Content’ heading, click the course name to access the lesson/slide show, which opens in a new browser tab. Close that browser tab when you finish the lesson.
5. Next to the ‘Course’ link is the ‘Materials’ link. Find your reading assignments under that Materials link.
6. Every course or lesson has a separate exam or quiz. You have three tries to score 80% or better and claim your certificate.