HVAC systems are expensive to replace. When we solve HVAC problems without replacing the system, we benefit our client. This lesson covers how to improve existing HVAC systems through retro-commissioning. Retro-commissioning verifies the correct functioning of HVAC systems through measurement and adjustment. You’ll learn the following.
- How to diagnose HVAC system problems.
- How to find effective solutions to HVAC problems.
- How to conduct post-improvement tests to gauge your success.
- The importance of preventative maintenance.
- How to recognize the limits of retro-commissioning.