An energy audit is your client’s roadmap to improve an existing building’s energy efficiency. Without an energy audit, your clients can’t be confident that improvements will reduce energy use or be cost-effective. This lesson covers the entire auditing process, from initial customer interview to post-evaluation analysis. You’ll learn the following.
- How to do a customer-interview.
- Utility bill analysis techniques.
- Visual inspection methods.
- Diagnostic test procedures.
- How to recognize health hazards and building durability issues.