(2.0 CEUs) We ventilate buildings to provide clean and dry air to indoor spaces. Without enough ventilation, buildings decay and occupants suffer respiratory problems. This course covers the following topics.
- The causes and effects of poor indoor air quality.
- How to recognize when a building needs additional ventilation.
- How building airtightness affects ventilation requirements.
- How to select an appropriate ventilation strategy.
- What ventilation can and can’t do.
- How to adjust ventilation systems to provide not too much or too little fresh air.