This course is currently closed
(2.0 CEUs) We ventilate buildings to provide clean and dry air to indoor spaces. Without enough ventilation, buildings decay and occupants suffer respiratory problems. This course covers the following topics.
- The causes and effects of poor indoor air quality.
- How to recognize when a building needs additional ventilation.
- How building airtightness affects ventilation requirements.
- How to select an appropriate ventilation strategy.
- What ventilation can and can’t do.
- How to adjust ventilation systems to provide not too much or too little fresh air.