Welcome to Maintaining Complete Job Files. Maintaining paperwork and computer files may not be the most exciting part of weatherization, yet it is necessary to remain in compliance and to tell the story of an agency’s great work. If you would like to follow along, download the Documentation Checklist from the Additional References section of the course. If you’d like information on how to navigate this course, please select the Navigation Tutorial button. Otherwise, select the next arrow to begin.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio-driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
So, let’s get started. Select the next arrow to continue.
- By the time you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why maintaining accurate and comprehensive documentation in a job file is important,
- List documentation commonly required for each phase of the weatherization process, and
- Identify useful documentation techniques and tools.
- Summarize how to prepare for a successful monitoring visit.