(0.5 CEU) Welcome to the Managing Assets and Inventory training. In this module, we will take a closer look at how Weatherization Assistance Program, or WAP, administrators can effectively manage assets, such as materials, supplies, tools, vehicles and equipment used in weatherization projects.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you should be able to:
- Establish written procedures to maintain assets, and
- Reconcile items in inventory with materials used on the job
You should also be able to:
- Maintain equipment and vehicles according to regulations, and
- Monitor calibration and maintenance schedules of equipment, tools and vehicles. Lastly, you will learn to
- Identify requirements for selling or disposing of grant-funded assets.