This course is currently closed
(0.5 CEU) Welcome to the training on selecting a subcontractor. In this module, we’ll practice selecting the best subcontractor for the job.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio-driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
So, let’s get started. Select the next arrow to continue.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the value of developing criteria for evaluating proposals.
- Use scoring criteria to evaluate proposals.
- Document the reasons for selecting a subcontractor.
- Notify all respondents of their status.
- And, process complaints from unsuccessful bidders.