Introducing 29 New RESNET CEU Courses
Attention raters, rater trainers, and RESNET training organizations: Saturn Resource Management now offers 29 new short courses that qualify for RESNET CEUs.
These short e-learning courses mix media such as slides, slide narrations, videos, illustrated text, exercises, and quizzes. Our e-learning lessons contain between 15 and 25 slides. We narrate each slide with between one minute and three minutes of scripted instruction. A lesson might also contain a couple of short videos. A multiple-choice quiz follows each short course. The average short course requires 1.7 hours of student effort and counts as 1.7 RESNET CEUs.
Benefit from Online Learning
Continuing education can be expensive and time-consuming. But you don’t have to travel to collect your continuing education units (CEUs). There is a better way to learn: Saturn’s eLearning short courses. Here are some advantages of eLearning over traditional classroom instruction.
- You study your lessons whenever you like on your computer, tablet or phone.
- You use marginally useful time to study and avoid the possible lost-opportunity cost of a scheduled seminar.
- You stop when you want and return to your place in the lesson later, regardless of which of your devices you’re using.
- You don’t need to travel, sleep in a motel, or eat in mediocre restaurants.
- You don’t have to listen to your instructor’s jokes and personal stories.
- You avoid eating awful seminar food.
- You don’t feel inadequate because other students are showing off their knowledge.
- You pay a fraction of what a college or technical school would charge for continuing education.
Browse our website today and decide what short RESNET-approved courses interest you.