Low-Cost Cooling Strategy (Micro Course) G101 0.5 CEUs
(0.5 CEU; 25 minutes) To pursue a low-cost cooling strategy, stop heat gain before it enters the home, and use ventilation and air movement whenever possible. This micro course gives you a summary of the options including: shade trees, window treatments, whole house fans, evaporative coolers, and other options to minimize air conditioning costs. To pursue a low-cost cooling strategy, stop heat gain before it enters the home, and use ventilation and air movement whenever possible. This micro course covers including: shade trees, window treatments, whole house fans, evaporative coolers, and other options to minimize air conditioning costs.
10000 in stock
- Includes lessons, reading assignments, a single-choice exam, a certificate, CEUs, and easy navigation from your student dashboard.
- Score 80% or better on the final exam, and receive a professional certificate.
- Your student dashboard stores certificates and CEUs.
- Our ‘CEU Lookup Page‘ confirms to employers and third-party certifiers that you completed courses and earned CEUs. Anyone can confirm your course-completion and CEUs, by entering your email address.
How to enroll in a course and complete it:
1. Purchase a course using the ‘Add to cart’ option above. If you don’t have an account, your purchase will create an account/login for you.
2. Course will appear in your Student Dashboard within 2 minutes.
3. Click the ‘Start’ button in your Student Dashboard to access your course.
4. Under the ‘Course Content’ heading, click the course name to access the lesson/slide show, which opens in a new browser tab. Close that browser tab when you finish the lesson.
5. Next to the ‘Course’ link is the ‘Materials’ link. Find your reading assignments under that Materials link.
6. Every course or lesson has a separate exam or quiz. You have three tries to score 80% or better and claim your certificate.