Duct-Induced House Pressures (Micro Course) G101 0.7 CEUs
(0.7 CEU; 45 minutes) Building pressures cause air infiltration and exfiltration. Unbalanced airflow between supply and return ducts causes positive pressures in some rooms and negative pressures in others. Duct air leakage in intermediate zones makes the building either positively or negatively pressurized. This micro course explains these effects and how to solve the problems they create.
10000 in stock
- Includes lessons, reading assignments, a single-choice exam, a certificate, CEUs, and easy navigation from your student dashboard.
- Score 80% or better on the final exam, and receive a professional certificate.
- Your student dashboard stores certificates and CEUs.
- Our ‘CEU Lookup Page‘ confirms to employers and third-party certifiers that you completed courses and earned CEUs. Anyone can confirm your course-completion and CEUs, by entering your email address.
How to enroll in a course and complete it:
1. Purchase a course using the ‘Add to cart’ option above. If you don’t have an account, your purchase will create an account/login for you.
2. Course will appear in your Student Dashboard within 2 minutes.
3. Click the ‘Start’ button in your Student Dashboard to access your course.
4. Under the ‘Course Content’ heading, click the course name to access the lesson/slide show, which opens in a new browser tab. Close that browser tab when you finish the lesson.
5. Next to the ‘Course’ link is the ‘Materials’ link. Find your reading assignments under that Materials link.
6. Every course or lesson has a separate exam or quiz. You have three tries to score 80% or better and claim your certificate.