For a Healthy Home
The Homeowner’s Handbook to Energy Efficiency provides informative, precise, and easy to understand information on how to make your home both energy efficient and a healthy, safe place for you to live and raise a family.
- Stay comfortable, both in summer and winter.
- Shade your windows to keep cool and reduce drafts in your home to stay warm in the winter!
- Minimize moisture in your house, to have a healthier home that will last for many years.
- Excess moisture allows mold and mildew to grow, which can lead to respiratory problems and asthma!
- Make your home more energy efficient, saving you money and saving the planet for our future generations.
- Simple replacement of light bulbs can lead to noticeable savings!
Tips for a Comfortable Home
From building a new home to remodeling your existing home, this book is a must have for any home owner.
- Learn the meaning of R-Value and what is needed in your attic, floor, walls, and basement. R-50 for your attic is recommended for the best comfort in all climates.
- Learn all about fans and natural ventilation for cooling your home in the summer.
- Evaluate your heating system, and learn simple furnace maintenance methods to keep it running and providing heat when the cold weather comes calling.
- Simply changing a filter costing only 1 to 10 dollars allows your heating system to work more efficiently.
This book can be yours for only $24.95. Act now and you use the Promo Code:MENews to get an additional 50% off your order!
Are you interested in a job in the energy conservation field? We offer online training to get you started! Click HERE to learn more!