(0.5 CEUs) Welcome to “Identifying Work Quality Issues.” In this module, we’ll practice determining the root cause of work quality issues. Creating a system to identify and evaluate such issues forms the bedrock of a continuous improvement process for your program. If you would like information on how to navigate this course, select the Navigation Tutorial button. Otherwise, select the forward arrow to begin.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio-driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
So, let’s get started. Select the next arrow to continue.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how work quality is measured,
- Determine the source of a quality control finding,
- List commonly found quality issues,
- And, Differentiate between the oversight roles of federal, grantee, and subgrantees.