(0.5 CEUs) Welcome to the training on how to Support Quality Work with Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Funds. Improving work quality is a key focus for administrative teams, and can be achieved by identifying and addressing training needs. And to do this, program administrators must know how to properly allocate T&TA funds to support investment in WAP staff and contractors. In this module, you will learn how to articulate the value of training as you address common objections to staff and contractor training.
If you’d like information on how to navigate this course, please select the Navigation Tutorial button. Otherwise, select the forward arrow to begin.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio-driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
So, let’s get started. Select the next arrow to continue.
- By the time you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of Training & Technical Assistance (T&TA) funding.
- Summarize the different types of training funded by T&TA,
- Identify current T&TA needs for your staff, and
- Locate and identify the T&TA allowable uses in the Grantee plan
- You should also be able to:
- Address common objections to staff training.