(0.5 CEU) Welcome to “Is Your Work Order In Order?” In this module, we’ll practice reviewing the administrative aspects of a work order before a job begins. If you would like information on how to navigate this course, select the Navigation Tutorial button. Or, select the Next button to continue.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the common types of expenses associated with a work order.
- Distinguish between an incidental repair measure and a health and safety measure on a given work order.
- Recognize when an estimated expense in a work order is not reasonable.
- Determine when a job may require funds beyond those provided by the Department of Energy.
- And, recognize key information for the installation team that should be included in a work order.