(0.5 CEU) Welcome to the Draft and Issue a Solicitation Training. In this module, we’ll provide an overview of what to include in a well-written solicitation, as well as some best practices for managing solicitation responses.
To get started, make sure your audio is turned on. This learning experience is primarily audio-driven. To move backward and forward in the module, select the next and back arrows. Want to see something again? Select the refresh button. Need to pause the module? Select the play/pause button. You can also navigate to a different section in this course by selecting the menu tab at the top of the screen.
So, let’s get started. Select the next arrow to continue.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you should be able to:
- Develop a scope of work and bid specification, and
- List the components to include in a solicitation.
- You should also be able to:
- Issue a well-written solicitation, and
- Solicit and manage responses in accordance with procedures.
- To follow along with the module, consider downloading the Procurement Toolkit in the Additional References section of the course.