This course is currently closed
(0.5 CEU) Welcome to the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) Administrative training. WAP’s goal is to increase the energy efficiency, reduce energy expenditures, and improve their health and safety. In this module, we’ll learn about the way the program is structured and how it has worked for more than forty years to improve dwellings owned or occupied by income-eligible persons.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe why your participation in the Weatherization Assistance Program (or WAP) is so important,
- Explain the background of the WAP, and
- Articulate the key benefits of the program to different stakeholders.
- You should also be able to:
- List common sources of funding for the program, and
- Classify the roles and responsibilities of entities in the program.